Balance Discs can be used to improve your dog's balance and strength. Changing the level of air in the cushion will encourage your dog to engage different muscles to maintain balance. The micro-movements created in the body from the act of balancing will strengthen the core and limbs.
- 2 Surface Textures – Ribbed/Bumps
- Use Separately or Combine Multiple Discs
- Online Product usage Guidelines
- Inflation Pump SOLD SEPARATELY
Balance Disc: 14", 22"
How To Inflate
- To add more air to the Balance Disc, use a pump with a needle attachment.
- The inflation hole is on the side of the disc with the sensory bumps, located three rows in from the outside.
- Make sure the needle is pushed all the way in and flush with the disc before inflating with more air.
To remove air from the Balance Disc, remove the needle attachment from the pump and place it in the inflation hole of the disc.
Then squeeze the disc until the desired air amount is removed from the disc.