The Swamp Cooler Harness is an all-in-one cooling solution for dogs exploring in hot conditions. This harness integrates our Swamp Cooler™ evaporative cooling tech with Ruffwear's reliable multi-use body harness platform. Ruffwear's signature strong leash connection points, high adjustability, quick-grab handle, and easy on/off features are elevated with cooling capability throughout the back panel and supportive chest/belly panel.
The Swamp Cooler Harness adds a cool factor to a harness designed to keep the adventure going, when the temps are high and your dog's stoke for exploration is even higher.
How does Swamp Cooler™ Tech work? Learn more about evaporative cooling and other ways to keep your dog cool here.
- Lightweight, easy on/off construction built with Swamp Cooler™ Tech
- Wicking outer layer reflects heat and facilitates evaporation
- Absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation
- Mesh lining keeps dog dry and comfortable
- Balanced and comfortable lifting with padded handle and load-dispersing chest/belly panel
- Six points of adjustment for an optimal fit
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop on back
- Outer Layer: Polyester air mesh
- Middle Layer: Polyester non-woven felt
- Lining: Dry-weave polyester mesh
- Webbing: 100% Nylon
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Mach buckles
- Leash Connection Point: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Made in Vietnam
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Air dry
Measurement is around the widest part of the rib cage.
|13 - 17 in (33 - 43 cm)
|17 - 22 in (43 - 56 cm)
|22 - 27 in (56 - 69 cm)
|27 - 32 in (69 - 81 cm)
|32 - 42 in (81 - 107 cm)