Does your dog need a wet suit?
Ruffwear's Undercoat™ Water Jacket offers warmth for dogs who can't resist making a splash no matter how cold the water, or who are prone to getting cold when wet. It's an amphibious jacket that thrives in wet environments, using a formfitting laminated neoprene for insulation. Super-soft, articulated stretch StormSleeves™ are engineered to seal in warmth while maintaining freedom of movement.
Can be worn standalone as an insulating piece, or layered under the Float Coat™ Life Jacket for a warm and buoyant combination."
- Formfitting with a zippered closure and sleeves for core heat retention
- Laminated neoprene body is flexible and provides insulation in wet environments
- Small drain holes on belly panel allow water to exit
- Articulated stretch StormSleeve™ seals in warmth and allows for natural swimming motion
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™.
- Body: 1mm Neoprene laminated with stretch spandex fabric
- Zipper: YKK Vislon Zipper
- Reflective trim
- Zipper flap: 200 denier polyester
- StormSleeve™: Double-layer stretch spandex
- Secure fasteners
- Rinse with cold water after each use
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean