The ideal harness is stylish, durable, practical...and it’s called the Front Range Harness by Ruffwear!
This harness is so easy to put on with clear distinctions between front and back. The harness features two leash attachment options: an aluminum V-ring centered on the back, and reinforced clip webbing on the front to redirect dogs that pull on walks. If your dog pulls while the leash is attached to the front, the chest attachment will automatically redirect your dog’s shoulders sideways; this will help deter pulling.
More important than its ease of use, Ruffwear’s Front Range Harness is made with your dog’s comfort in mind. Each harness has foam-padded strips across the chest and belly to provide equal load distribution and maximum comfort.
Complete the kit with the matching Front Range Dog Collar.
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear.
- Four points of adjustment for an optimal fit.
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing.
- ID pocket stores dog tags
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™
- Shell: 300 deniers polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved)
- Padding: Closed-cell foam
- Lining: Polyester knit mesh
- Front Leash Attachment: Engineered nylon webbing (bluesign® approved)
- Back Leash Attachment: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc