The Ruffwear Knot-a-Hitch™ is a campsite dog-hitching system using climbing-inspired components and hardware. Designed with car camping in mind, this comprehensive and intuitive system allows dogs to roam at camp while remaining on a leash. The Knot-a-Hitch includes a strong, kernmantle rope that can be set up between two trees or secured to a single post using Ruffwear-designed hardware and an easy-to-use tensioning system. Dogs can explore their new surroundings while their human performs camp duties such as setting up a tent, cooking dinner, or building a fire.
- Hitching system for allowing dogs to roam while remaining on a leash.
- Can be can secured around two trees or a single post.
- Strong, supple, reflective kernmantle rope.
- Quick set up with easy-to-use tensioning system inspired by auto-lock techniques used by rock climbers.
- Swiveling carabiner keeps the leash twist- and tangle-free, and securely attached to the line.
- Ruffwear-designed hardware
- Convenient and durable stow bag contains rope tail ends while storm flap keeps elements out.
- Hand Wash
- Mild Detergent
- Air Dry
Length: 36 ft.
Stow Bag: 6" x 7" x 2"