The Ruffwear Grip Trex dog boots set the standard in paw wear for dogs who hike, bike, run, or explore the great outdoors with their humans.
These high-performance boots feature a rugged and resilient Ruffwear-designed Vibram outsole that provides exceptional traction on varied terrain. Breathable mesh upper provides ventilation and keeps dirt and debris out. The closure system combines hook-and-loop with hardware, cinching around the narrowest part of the dog’s leg to provide a secure fit.
Need help choosing the right boots for your dog?
Check out our Dog Boot Comparison
Just as you would with your gear, check the closure system and adjust the fit as needed 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure.
- Tightly woven air mesh is breathable while keeping dirt and debris out.
- Protects dogs’ paws from extreme environments
- Gusset design provides a wide opening for easy on/off
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Available in sets of two or four
- Outsole: Vibram® non-marking rubber
- Lining: Synthetic pigskin
- Closure: YKK hydrophobic hook-and-loop