The Highlands Dog Sleeping Pad, which can be used with the Highlands Dog Sleeping Bag, is a lightweight, backpacking dog bed with an accordion-fold design for compact and easy transport. It's the first thing you unpack at the car or at camp, giving your dog a warm and comfortable place to rest while you gather gear or set up the tent.
The lightweight, closed-cell foam and synthetic down insulate from hard, cold surfaces, and a non-slip waterproof base with a soft microsuede sleeping surface makes it easy to clean. The packable dog bed can be used on its own or in conjunction with the Highlands Dog Sleeping Bag (sold separately) for a complete sleeping system.
- Closed-cell foam provides insulation from hard, cold surfaces.
- Soft, long-wearing, easy-to-clean microsuede sleeping surface.
- The non-slip waterproof base creates a moisture barrier.
- Accordion-fold design for transport.
- Use on its own or with our Highlands Sleeping Bag for additional insulation and cushion.
- Upper: 150 denier polyester suede with WR (Water Repellent) finish
- Foam: 4 mm small cell foam
- Insulation: 120 g recycled polyester synthetic down
- Base: 600 denier polyester with TPE finish
- Hand Wash
- Mild Detergent
- Air Dry