Superfood, super-soup or super delicious. Whatever you call it, Open Farm's new turkey bone broth comes from ethically raised turkey. The bones are slowly simmered with functional ingredients like locally sourced non-GMO pumpkins and carrots, and superfoods like turmeric. And it’s made specifically for pets – free of antibiotics, growth hormones, salt, garlic, and onion. Serve as a topper for dry food or to rehydrate our freeze-dried foods.
12 FL oz
Turkey Bone Broth, Carrots, Pumpkin, Parsley, Turmeric, Cinnamon
|| 2.3% min
|| 0.1% min
|| 1% max
|| 97% max
|| 1 % max
- A rich source of collagen to support healthy digestion, skin & coat, and immune system.
- A bone broth designed for cats & dogs with only the ingredients they need & nothing more.
- Gently simmered in small batches
- Rich in protein, low in fat
- 100% human-grade ingredients
How to Feed
- Feed two tablespoons of broth daily for every 10lbs body weight or as desired.
- Shake well before use and pour broth onto your pet's meal.
- Serve cool or warm, but not hot, and refrigerate for up to 7 days after opening.