Ruffwear's Overcoat Fuse Jacket distills years of designing harnesses and apparel into a single harness-coat combo, giving dogs who typically layer gear a seamless solution for getting outside in cool weather and light precipitation. Attach a leash directly to the coat at either the back or the chest, and quickly access pick-up bags and small essentials in the two zippered pockets. With this rugged workhorse of a jacket, it's a simple slip-on, clip-in, and go.
Need help choosing a jacket for your dog?
Check out our Apparel Comparison
- Weather- and abrasion-resistant outer fabric.
- Warm, comfortable fleece lining.
- An integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection.
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop.
- Two low-profile zippered pockets for carrying pick-up bags and small essentials.
- Vest style provides good coverage with side-release buckles for easy on/off.
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™.
- Shell: 300 denier polyester with WR (Water Repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% polyester (25% recycled)
- ITW Nexus World side-release buckles
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean